Simple and affordable recipe for pancakes on the water
The recipe for pancakes on the water know almost all housewives. After all, this cooking method very often saves when there is neither time nor food to knead the dough for another dessert.
Cooking pancakes on the water: the necessary products
- wheat flour (first or highest grade) - two or three glasses;
- purified drinking water - nine hundred milliliters;
- butter - ½ part of a pack;
- large chicken eggs - two pieces;
- table salt - one third of a small spoon;
- sunflower oil - seventy milliliters (for roasting pancakes);
- baking soda (without further quenching) - a few medium-sized chips;
- sugar sand - three or four large spoons;
- vegetable oil - two or three small spoons.
Pancake recipe on the water: the process of kneading dough
To make a pancake base, you need to take a large enameled bowl, pour nine hundred milliliters of warm, purified water into it, and then put out a few bites of baking soda.After that, you need to add two large chicken eggs to the liquid, which are recommended to be whipped with a whisk. Also to the mass, add table salt and granulated sugar. All ingredients must be mixed, gradually pouring in vegetable oil and pouring wheat flour. As a result, should form a liquid dough, which is recommended to stand under the lid for about thirty minutes. It is worth noting that if in the process of kneading you have gone too far with flour, then just add a sufficient amount of cooled boiling water to the base.
How to cook pancakes on the water: roasting dishes
To prepare such a dessert, it is recommended to use either a conventional frying pan or a special pancake maker. Dishes must be coated with sunflower oil and red-hot. After that, you need to scoop up a pancake dough with a ladle or a large spoon and pour it in a circular motion into the pan. For uniform distribution of the base, it is desirable to quickly turn the hot dishes in different directions. Next, the browned pancake must be turned over to the other side, using the paddle.It should be noted that if during the heat treatment the dessert begins to stick to the pan, then it is desirable to smear it again with sunflower oil.
Recipe for pancakes on the water: the right breakfast
All fried pancakes should be put in a high pile. However, when putting them on top of each other, each piece of dessert is recommended to be abundantly oiled (creamy). After that, rosy and fat pancakes should be put on the table along with sour cream, honey, jam or jam. Also, family members are required to submit hot tea with milk.
Recipe for pancakes on the water: tips
- In order for the first pancake to be well fried in a frying pan, it is recommended to heat the dishes with butter red hot.
- To make pancakes comfortable with butter, it is advisable to lay out the cooking oil in a metal dish and heat it slightly. So it will be better to go to the surface of the dessert.