Pepper tincture for hair growth: the recipe of preparation, application, reviews
Of course, every girl knows that trimming her hair is much easier than growing long curls. But if you set a goal, then you will definitely achieve a good result. For babies who do not want to wait too long, pepper tincture is useful for hair growth. Red pepper, as a rule, is more like men than women, because few women like the sensation of its burning taste. However, the beautiful half of humanity often uses it as a cosmetic product that helps grow a voluminous and beautiful hair, while fighting baldness. And pepper tincture, reviews of which can be heard from almost every girl, will help you with this.
How can red pepper be used for hair?
Any girl understands that nothing useful will happen if she simply puts a pod of red pepper on her head. To give it the expected result, it is necessary to apply different masks, tinctures and oils.Pepper tincture for hair is widely used in home cosmetology. It allows you to effectively deal with hair loss, baldness, awakens "sleeping" bulbs to curls grow faster. You can buy this magic tool in any pharmacy or do it yourself at home. The representatives of the fair sex is considered that it is a burning tincture is the most effective of all the means for hair growth. You can also make oil with the addition of red pepper. For example, take the popular burdock oil and combine it with ground pepper. The effect is amazing. In various masks for hair growth, you can add ground red pepper, which will become one of the main ingredients.
Recipes pepper masks for hair growth
Pepper tincture for hair growth is the most popular among girls. This can be explained by the fact that it contributes to the rapid restoration of the hair, and get it quite easily. But what if you can not afford the extra expenses? You have to make money with your own hands at home. Today, there are a great many recipes for masks based on red pepper.But only a few of them are considered the most popular and effective.
In order for a pepper mask (tincture or oil) to do its job, it needs to be combined with other ingredients that enhance the result.
- So, for example, to increase the volume, stimulate hair follicles and combat baldness, you can make a mask based on ground pepper and herbs. Take 8 tablespoons of regular pepper tincture (available at the pharmacy), add 1 tablespoon of eucalyptus, calendula, St. John's wort, and chamomile. Allow the solution to infuse. Apply to hair in the evening and leave overnight. In the morning, rinse with warm water. This mask with pepper tincture additionally helps to nourish the hair roots and strengthen them.
- But the mask using pepper tincture and honey can only enhance hair growth, but not restore their structure. Pound 3 quail eggs with 1 tablespoon of honey, add 1 spoon of tincture, 1 tablespoon of any oil and 2 tablespoons of mint broth. Stir the ingredients, apply to the hair, rubbing the mask thoroughly into the roots. Wrap your head with a towel and walk like that for about 40 minutes, then wash off the mask.
- If you decide to add kefir and not water to pepper tincture, then its effectiveness will increase several times. But it’s best to take real kefir with a high percentage of fat. Heat the mixture and apply on dry scalp. Then wrap it up and walk like that for a few hours, until the burning sensation passes.
- If you are the owner of too greasy hair, then the mask with pepper tincture, mustard and kefir is best suited for you. Take 2 tablespoons of tincture, mix them with 1 teaspoon of dry mustard and 3 tablespoons of yogurt. Apply the mixture to the hair roots. Wash it off after 40 minutes.
- Not less positive effect has a mask of pepper tincture, yeast, milk and honey. With it, you will not only get beautiful and long hair, but also improve blood flow to the head, expand the pores and saturate the skin with essential vitamins. For her, take 1 tablespoon of yeast, dissolve them in warm milk, add 1 teaspoon of honey. This mixture should brew for half an hour in a fairly warm place. Only then add 2 tablespoons of pepper tincture. Apply to the root zone, wash off after an hour.
- Mask of light beer, pepper tincture and yolk. Take 1 yolk, 100 ml of beer and 30 ml of pepper tincture. Mix well and apply on head.
- You can create such an "acid" mask: half a gram of boric and salicylic acid, mix with 4 g of resorcinol and 5 ml of pepper tincture. Add necessarily some emollient (1 teaspoon). It can be any oil. Apply to scalp. If you do not have inflammation from pepper tincture, then you can safely leave this mixture overnight. For warming wrap your head with a towel. To see a positive result, you should use a mask at least 2 times a week.
- You can also create a lemon and pepper balm. Take 5 large pods and 2 lemons. Clean them and remove bones, using a blender to make a homogeneous mass. Add to it 1 liter of water, bring to a boil. After boiling, wrap the container in which you made the balm with a towel and leave it for a while. After cooling, pour into a bottle and apply on head after washing.
What you need to know about pepper tincture?
If we talk about what ordinary pepper tincture is for hair, then it consists of simple pods of pepper, which insist on alcohol.As a rule, in a pharmacy you can buy tincture with chopped pepper in 90% alcohol. The proportions will be 1:10. If you want to buy a bottle with the mixture that is already ready for external use, then you can choose between 25 or 100 ml bottles.
Pepper tincture for hair growth is not only used for cosmetic purposes, it also helps to soothe severe pain in rheumatism, radiculitis or myositis. It can also be used to improve appetite. Of course, as part of this tincture is nothing complicated, so it can easily be made by herself.
Rules for creating pepper tinctures at home
How to make pepper tincture, so that it does not differ in quality from those sold in a pharmacy? First of all, it is necessary to understand that it is difficult enough for a non-professional to distinguish good alcohol from poor quality. Therefore, homemade pepper tincture can be prepared on the basis of ordinary vodka. But remember that it must be without additives.
Pepper is better to take dried, but you can and fresh. Pepper tincture for hair growth should be infused for a week or even two. It is very important that all these days a jar of ingredients stand in a dark, dry and cool place, but not in a refrigerator.
Recipes homemade tinctures with red pepper
So, in order to make pepper tincture for hair loss effective, you need to know the recipes for its creation. To date, there are several interesting recipes, but two of them are truly effective.
- Take 1 pod of red pepper and 100 ml of vodka. Chop the pepper thoroughly and fill it with vodka, let it stand for two or three weeks. At the same time it should be in a dark and cool place. This tincture can be added to various masks for hair care.
- There is a recipe for pepper tincture, which more gently affects our curls. In it, instead of vodka, use vegetable oil. But remember that the effect of this infusion will not be so noticeable.
Hair restoration procedure using red pepper tincture
As a rule, pepper tincture at home contributes to fairly strong hair growth, but you need to know how to use it in order to get such a good effect. If you are ready for radical measures, then you can use this "pure" tincture. To do this, take a small amount of created or purchased tincture and rub it into the hair roots.Wrap your head in a plastic bag, and wrap the top with a towel. This procedure is quite risky, since you can easily burn the scalp. To avoid this, you can mix it with plain water or oil. The proportion should be 1: 2.
The first procedure should always be "trial". So you can evaluate how proportions are right for your body. If you feel a strong burning sensation, then next time add more water (oil). If you do not feel anything at all, then add more tinctures. Ideally, it should burn a little. It is very important that the session itself of such therapy passes carefully. Apply the mixture slowly, distributing it only to partings. Do not apply pepper tincture on the hair, especially on their tips, as they will become brittle and dry after such. To make it easier to rub the mixture, use a cotton pad or pipette. During the procedure, your hands should be in rubber gloves so that you do not "burn" other parts of your body.
Advantages of using pepper tincture
Many of us have heard that pepper tincture for hair growth has a positive effect on their overall condition.This can be explained by the fact that the composition of the usual red chilli pepper is important for the human body vitamin A. It was he who stimulates hair to grow rapidly. In addition, this includes vitamin C, essential oils, carotenoids, capsaicin, saponins. It is thanks to this "set" pepper tincture for hair, reviews of which are distinguished by positive and enthusiastic epithets, really has healing properties.
Courses of pepper tincture to stimulate hair growth
To date, you can use pepper tinctures in different ways to enhance hair growth. There are special courses, and there are regular procedures. Which one to choose is up to you.
- Ten days for long hair.This ten-day course will help you quickly get beautiful and long strands. But due to the fact that you apply the tincture every day, do not leave the tool on the head for a long time. You can simply massage the head with the product for 10 minutes and wash it off the head.
- Regular course.If you are going to apply the tincture regularly, then remember that there must be equal intervals between treatments. They depend on how much your hair falls out.You can apply the product either once a week, or once every 2 weeks, or once a month.
Dry hair and pepper tincture
If you are the owner of dry hair, then you should be extremely careful not to dry them even more. In addition, after frequent use of such a tool, you may notice the appearance of the so-called "dry dandruff". To prevent this from happening, be sure to add burdock oil in the tincture, with this treatment your dry hair will not suffer.
Rules that every girl should know
Pepper tincture for hair, reviews of which prove that it is quite effective in combating hair loss, will help only if you use it correctly. What rules should be known to girls who have decided to grow long curls using pepper tincture products?
- Before you do the procedure, check how your body will react to the tincture. In order to do this, apply a small amount of it on the skin (you can hand). If after some time no allergic reactions, rashes or redness appear, then you can safely use the tincture for the hair.
- In the process of applying the tincture on the head, be very careful.We can not allow it to fall on the mucous membranes.
- To achieve the desired result, do not do everything so that it quickly becomes noticeable, because improper use can lead to negative results. Remember that you will be able to see the first noticeable "shifts" for the better only a few months after the start of the course. This is because hair follicles can not immediately "come to life."
- If you do not know which oil is best to choose for mixing with pepper tincture, then experts recommend using burdock oil. It has a positive effect on the health of hair follicles, and in combination with pepper tincture really works wonders. Of course, you can use other oils: nettle, linseed, olive, castor.
- How long should I keep the mask with pepper tincture on the hair to get the desired result? It completely depends on what your individual portability of this tool. Someone with such a mask for an hour may seem like a real flour, while someone may leave it on his head for the night. But it is worth remembering that an hour after it stopped actively burning, its active components ceased to act. Therefore, you can safely wash it off with warm water and shampoo.
- How often can I repeat sessions to improve hair growth? Experts recommend to stay 1-2 times a week. But if you want the effect to be noticeable after a short period of time, then you can apply the tincture before each head of the head (but not more than 1 time per day). Stop such active treatment if you feel that you can not stand the burning sensation.