Morphological norms of the modern Russian language
Over time, the language is constantly evolving. This changes not only his vocabulary, orthoepy, but also the grammar, which includes syntax and morphology.The latter is the union of various forms of words and the rules for their use. In this article, only individual morphological norms of the modern Russian language will be considered, and not those that have already changed and established historically. We deal with their variants every day and often have difficulty in using them.
1. Those indecisive nouns that call a profession, a position characteristic of men, belong to the r. For example:referee, attache. The kind of geographical names that cannot be declined depends on the gender of the corresponding nouns. For example:Missouri river- f.r.Lake Ontario- sr
2. Abstract nouns, which are called a sign, action, but not related to specific individuals or objects, can be used only in one of two numbers.
3Nouns 2 declensions can have two endings when they are in the form of TV. n. unit:head-head, page-page.
Morphological norms in adjectives
1. Possessive adjectives ending inov, characteristic of colloquial speech (babin, grandfathers). In other styles, they are replaced by a noun in R. p. For example:grandmother's teaching, grandfather's inheritance.
2. A qualitative adjective with a comparatively ending -hercharacteristic of colloquial speech (more active), a -her- literary (more active).
3. If from adjective to–Ennyyou can form two short forms (on–Enand -enen), both are literary.
Morphological norms of numerals
1. Those that belong to the category of collective, can be combined only with those nouns m., Which denote faces (two teachers) cubs (five bear cubs); with nouns always in the form of pl. h (three points) or denoting paired items (four socks); with personal pronouns (There were seven of them).
2. If a quantitative numeral is a compound, every word is inclined in it. Combinationone thousandacquires in tv. formone thousand, but nota thousand.
3. Numbersbothandbothfrom the category of collective, having the form of the genus, stand apart. When leaningboththe base ends in-aboutwhile decliningboth- on-e.
Morphological norms of pronouns
1. pronounsuchhas a gain hue and is used primarily as a definition, andsuch is- often plays the role of a predicate.
2. Pronounseveryone everycannot be replaced by an adjectiveany, although they are close in value.
3. pronounmyselfused in meaningby myself, amostused to draw the attention of the listener or reader to a specific feature.
Morphological norms of the Russian language in adverbs
Suffixes -yva, -willowmay form imperfect forms. In this based on the possible alternation of soundsoh. In this case, parallel forms are often obtained. For example:condition-condition. Then the first has the literary use, and the second - colloquial.