Lada Priora Sport - sports, and only
The Russian manufacturer more and morepleases its fans, creating models of cars that are most suitable for domestic roads and do not differ in appearance from foreign cars.
To such machines it is possible to carry Lada Priora Sport,which, incidentally, was released on the market in 2011 and tested in Portugal for WTCC. And, no matter what arguments are put forward against the domestic manufacturer, the car managed to be really sporty:
- Firstly, Lada Priora Sport has a skirt (in the sport language it is the lower spoiler on the front bumper);
- Secondly, the diffuser with a spoiler on the rear bumper;
- Thirdly, the fairings of the thresholds are tuning.
People who like to stand out for theirindividuality, "iron horse" "Lada Priora" 2011 can be purchased simply in the base configuration and separately to buy a tuning package. Thus, the creation of a sporty view of the car will lie "on the shoulders" of the buyer.
What is included in the basic configuration?
- Firstly, a powerful engine (153 horsepower), which, incidentally, can be increased with individual treatment in "TorgMash" (tuning studio, which developed the appearance of "Lada");
- Secondly, the maximum speed that can be squeezed out of the car "Lada", is two hundred kilometers per hour, but it accelerates in just 9.6 seconds to a speed of 100 kilometers per hour;
- Thirdly, the stopping distance, which is important, was reduced to forty meters;
- Fourth, the car "Lada Priora Sport" shiny alloy wheels, the size of which is 14 inches. But installation of cast disks in the size of 17 inches with low-profile rubber is supposed.
As for the salon, he did not undergo a largechanges. For example, the seats are equipped with side ledges, however, compared to sporting "iron horses" of foreign production, they are much thinner. There are two airbags and a visor above the instrument panel.
Can be identified in Lada Priora Sportfour-spoke steering wheel, which looks very interesting in the car's interior and fits perfectly into the overall interior. The rear window is equipped with electric heating, which is especially important if you live in such climatic conditions, which can hardly be called ideal.
As a pleasant addition, the following innovations in the electronics of a sports car can be distinguished:
- Rain sensor;
- light sensor;
- built-in alarm;
Probably, it is worthwhile to focus attention on the fact thatThe sports car Lada Priora Sport fully meets all environmental standards, both Russian and foreign. Therefore, the fighters for the cleanliness of the environment may not worry that the machine will cause serious damage to it.
Today the direction is very actively developingenvironmentally friendly cars that are absolutely safe, "fueled" with electricity and do not have a huge speed, compared to the same sports cars. Of course, this is very good, because the number of accidents will be reduced at times, and nature will not collapse. Who knows, maybe soon our domestic manufacturer will release such a car, as usual, adapted to our roads.