Instruction on labor protection for protection. Development of instructions on labor protection
Development of instructions on labor protectionis carried out taking into account the requirements of federal laws and other legal acts containing relevant norms. In the preparation of documentation, in addition, cross-sectoral rules are used.
Occupational safety: instructions for occupations
On the back of the document, youthe person responsible for drafting, the head of the relevant service and other interested employees. Development of instructions on labor protection is carried out taking into account the specialty features, conditions of activity in a particular organization. As a rule, the prescriptions are valid for three years after approval. For example, if the year in which the labor protection instruction was approved, 2014, then the document should be revised and updated by 2017. The owner of the enterprise is obliged to insure the employee against accidents and diseases that may arise in the course of activities at the enterprise. The instruction on labor protection of workers of any organization prescribes conducting familiarization, training, internships and testing knowledge of the rules. Employees who did not attend these events and do not have a document on their passage are not allowed to do business. Instruction for the protection of labor of the worker provides for an initial acquaintance with the rules immediately before the commencement of activities. Subsequent testing of knowledge is carried out every six months. For some specialties, additional annexes to the rules are being developed. For example, the safety manual of the technician contains special provisions concerning the interaction of the employee with machinery and complex equipment. To avoid various accidents, an employee of an enterprise must comply with the prescribed regulations. For violation of the rules, which contains the job description for labor protection, the employee may be subject to disciplinary, administrative or criminal liability.
The documents contain general requirements,which can be applied to various employees of the enterprise. So, the instruction on a labor safety of the driver, the watchman forbids admission of employees to activity in a condition of alcoholic, narcotic or toxic intoxication, during illness. The law provides for an age limit from which a person can be taken to an enterprise to perform certain types of activities. Thus, the operator's labor safety instruction contains a provision stating that persons from the age of 18 are allowed to perform duties in accordance with this specialty. Some types of activities are subject to special requirements for health reasons. So, the instruction on a labor safety of the locksmith contains the instruction that the employee should not have medical contra-indications to performance of the duties. The same applies to employees of a road transport enterprise. Special requirements for the state of health are imposed on the employees of the company's security. It should be noted that these employees perform a specific function in the organization. Let's consider further, which provisions contain the instruction on labor protection for protection.
The instruction on protection of labor for protection in the introductory part establishes the following duties of the employees:
- Observe disciplinary regulations in the organization.
- Correct use of protective equipment.
- Observe SDA when moving through the territory of the enterprise.
- Know the location of the first-aid kit, have the skills of providing first aid to victims during an accident and other emergency situations in the organization, organize their transportation to a medical institution.
- To have information about the location of telephones, to be able to use means of giving a fire alarm signal.
- Know the features of the protected area.
- Observe the rules for electrical safety.
- Know the phone numbers of services to tell them about theft, fire and other emergency.
- Observe the rules of hygiene.
- To know the time in which to open and close protected objects, the order of the circumvention of the territory, the place of possible penetration of intruders and the occurrence of a fire.
The health and safety instructions containprovisions that require employees to detect violations by other employees to warn them about the need to comply with the rules established by the company. He must inform the management of all illegal actions. The guard only carries out orders from the authorities. The employee does not have the right to delegate his powers to other persons. He is also forbidden to allow untrained or unauthorized persons to carry out the protection of the object.
In the course of performing their professional duties, the employee may be influenced by:
- Adverse climate conditions, weather.
- Temperature differences.
- Moving transport.
- Features of the landscape (potholes, pits, elevations).
- Attackers (thieves and other outsiders).
- Neglected animals.
The instruction on labor protection for protection provides for the following duties at the beginning of the shift:
- The commissioner has to find out the shortcomings and irregularities that occurred during his service.
- Explore the features of the territory, the properties of objects, the terrain.
- Check the condition of the gate (by means ofopening / closing), locking devices with which they are equipped, doors, hatches, seals, locks, locks, seals (in places where they should be present), turnstiles.
- Examine the extinguishing agents, establish the necessary documentation, the completeness of the first-aid kits.
- To inspect the areas of night lighting inclusion, to ensure unimpeded access to them.
- To bypass the safe traffic route through the territory. When identifying slippery areas, inform the authorities about this.
- Check the serviceability of the portable torch.
Requirements during the service
The instruction on labor protection for protection prescribes the following:
In the process of circumvention of the territory employeecare must be taken. Especially it concerns the inspection of dangerous areas at night, during a bad weather (thunderstorms or rain), near ditches, pits, wells, potholes, reservoirs with water, underground communications. When walking around in the evening and at night, you need to use a portable flashlight.
Traveling near railway tracks
When inspecting the areas adjacent to the rails, the following requirements should be met:
- Exercise extreme caution when traversing the terrain at night, during a bad weather, in a fog and under other conditions of poor visibility and hearing of approaching formations and warning signals.
- Move only on the ramp. In the process of movement, it is necessary to monitor the rolling stock and pay attention to the elements that extend beyond its dimensions.
- Observe the color and sound signals, the position of the translations of the arrows.
- Perform the requirements of warning signs.
To prevent injury and to avoidsituations it is forbidden to run over or cross paths in the immediate vicinity of a standing or moving train. It is not allowed to sit or stand on the rails and step on the edges of sleepers. To avoid falling, it is not allowed to go up and down from the footboards of the cars during the movement of the train.
Requirements during the shift
The employee must:
- Take measures to suppress crimes and detain intruders when they penetrate the facility.
- In case of detection of hacking and theft of propertyimmediately, without leaving his post, to inform the head of the enterprise, call the police and, before their arrival, not allow anyone to the scene of the incident.
- In the event of an accident, fire or otherusing available means to raise the alarm. In the presence of people at the facility, the guard must take measures to evacuate them, and also to extinguish the flames before the arrival of firefighters.
- Turn off electric heaters before making a detour.
- In the case of bad weather, ice, rain and other precipitation, move around the territory only by step.
- Include duty and security lighting at nightfall.
- In the process of internal inspection of transportmeans and external inspection of fire dangerous goods do not use fire and lighting devices, except for electric and battery lights.
- When you leave the dark time from the lighted room to the unlit territory, turn on the light and wait about 5-7 minutes before the vision adapts to the conditions.
- When issuing and admitting the vehicle, be careful to be careful of the collision.
- Carry out a vehicle inspection after they are completely stopped.
When opening / closing mechanized doors, the guard must:
- Remove the locking device if the gate is closed by them additionally.
- Check the lack of transport, people, as well asforeign objects in the movement area of the leaflets. Closing and opening is carried out exclusively by pressing the corresponding buttons until the drive is turned off and the flaps are brought to their extreme positions.
- In the event of vibrations, noise emanating from the gate elements, stop the work and notify the chief about it.
- Do not allow people to move through the gate. To enter the territory, employees must use the service entrance gate or wicket gate.
Using electric heaters
In the event that such equipment is installed in the security room in consultation with the state inspection inspectorate, employees must comply with the following requirements:
- Electric heating devices must be factory-made, with a closed spiral.
- Devices are installed on fireproof supports at a certain (safe) distance from the structural elements of the building, flammable materials.
- During operation, it is forbidden to hang the wiring on nails and seal it with wallpaper.
- Do not use wires with damaged insulation, self-made fuses, wrap the lamp with cloth or paper.
To ensure security at the site, the guard is not allowed to:
- Perform duties not provided for in the employment contract.
- Distracted from work.
- Sleep, doze.
- Leave your post. An exception may be the need to provide assistance to victims in emergency situations, prevent violations, detain intruders.
- Drink alcohol during the shift.
- Touch or become damaged, torn electrical wires.
- Use heating devices with an open spiral and handicraft, leave them on the network unattended, repair appliances, add or dry clothes on them.
- Smoke in an unidentified place, build a fire and allow the burning of materials, waste, grass on the site.
- When inspecting transport, use portable stairs that are not equipped with hooks, other improvised items, inspect from the wheels or the steps of cars.
- Carry out a check for exit / entry passes during traffic.
- Stay in the area of unloading / loading operations.
Completion of the shift
At the end of his work, the guard must:
- Bring in a proper kind of post.
- To change clothes, to carry out hygienic procedures.
- To hand over the post to the changer according to the established procedure.
- To inform the manager and the successor of the employee about the shortcomings that were revealed to him during the work.
Actions in case of an accident
When a situation arises that canlead to an accident, disaster or other emergency, it is necessary to immediately stop work, evacuate people from the zone of danger. The incident should be reported to the head. From the danger zone, it is necessary to take out flammable materials, to de-energize the electrical network. When detecting a fire, the guard must:
- Call the fire department, indicating the address of the facility, calling the site where the emergency occurred, his position and last name.
- Disconnect and disconnect the equipment.
- If possible, remove flammable substances, flammable materials, other dangerous items.
- With the help of improvised means, start extinguishing the fire.
- In the event of a threat to health and life, take people out of the danger zone and then evacuate yourself.
In the event of such a situation, in accordance with the instruction, the guard must:
- Immediately take measures to prevent and eliminate traumatic factors (squeezing the weights, the effect of electric current and others) on the victim.
- To render assistance to the victim. Before the arrival of doctors should use the drugs and drugs that are in the medicine cabinet.
- Inform the management or other responsible official about the incident.
If there is an emergency in the company (fire,accident, accident) it is necessary to ensure the safety of the situation before the investigation, if this does not pose a threat to the health and life of employees. Before the arrival of the police fence territory. To prevent violation of the security of the situation, do not allow unauthorized persons to enter the danger zone. After the arrival of the investigation team, provide access to the ATS to the scene of the incident. In the course of clarifying the circumstances of the case, to assist employees, clearly and clearly state the testimony, if necessary, write an explanatory. The guard must perform his duties in accordance with the instructions of the instruction. Only strict compliance with the rules will ensure the safety of property, health, and sometimes the life of both the employee himself and the rest of the staff.