How to collect Rubik's triangular cube - description, schemes and recommendations
Puzzles are not only entertainment, but alsogood charging for the mind. The classic Rubik's cube appeared back in 1974. However, it is still with pleasure to collect and adults and children. But very few people know that there is another similar puzzle - Rubik's triangular cube, the same Mefferth pyramid, the Moldavian pyramid or the Japanese tetrahedron. After numerous independent attempts to paint the sides of the pyramid in a single-color puzzle, how to collect a triangular Rubik's cube, many do not give rest. It's time to solve this puzzle.
A bit of history
Those who first see the Meffert pyramid are mistakensuggest that it was invented, based on the Rubik's cube scheme. But this is not so. The Meffert pyramid appeared 3 years earlier than the usual cubic puzzle. It was invented by the German enterprising young man Uwe Meffert.
Initially, he made this toy for his ownEntertainment, using several pieces of wood, an elastic band and a central ball. It never even occurred to him that this puzzle could be someone else interesting. But everything changed when, in 1975, Erna Rubik patented the Rubik's cube and began to promote it to the masses. Then Meffert remembered his pyramid and made the whole world think about how to collect Rubik's triangular cube.
The design of the puzzle plays a key role in its solution. Therefore, before you learn how to collect a triangular Rubik's cube, you need to understand what it is.
The Meffert pyramid consists of:
- 4-axis elements;
- 6-rib elements;
- 4-trivial angular.
Each axial element, in turn, hastriangles facing three adjacent faces. The Meffert pyramid is designed in such a way that each of its fragments can rotate freely and do not fall out of it during rotation.
If we talk about how to collect triangularRubik's cube, it should be noted that with this design of the puzzle, 75,582,720 configurations are possible. This figure is not so frightening considering that the design of the classic Rubik's cube assumes 43 252 003 489 856 000 possible states.
In addition to the Meffert pyramid and the Rubik's cube, there isanother similar puzzle is tetramix. The form of the truncated tetrahedron visually resembles the "Moldovan pyramid". But, despite the similarity, it has a completely different mechanism.
People who understand how to collect a Rubik's cube 3x3,the assembly scheme of which is now available to everyone, will be easily sorted out with tetramix. Because unlike the Meffert pyramid, in the tetramix it is necessary not only to order the colors on its sides, but also to restore the tetrahedron itself.
Algorithm of God
God's algorithm is a well thought out algorithm for solvingpuzzle, in which you need to perform a minimum number of actions. This applies to all puzzles that have a finite number of configurations and moves. These include: the pyramid of Meffert, the Tower of Hanoi, Taken.
How to collect Rubik's Cube? Schemes for beginners are based on the algorithm of God, implying the finding of the optimal solution of the puzzle for returning the initial configuration of the pyramid to the final one.
The Number of God
From the definition of God's algorithm follows anotherthe concept is the "number of God". This is the maximum number of moves for which you can solve the puzzle with the most difficult initial configuration. That is, this is the number for which the Meffert pyramid and other similar puzzles can always be unraveled. If the number of moves exceeded this number, then the decision was violated the algorithm of God.
If we talk about how to assemble a Rubik's cube3x3, then the assembly diagram, compiled mathematically correctly, can not exceed 20 actions. For the Meffert pyramid, the maximum number of moves for which it can be unraveled is 11.
How to collect a triangular Rubik's cube? Method 1
Having studied the structure and basic terms,used when assembling the "Mongolian pyramid", you can proceed directly to the process itself. It is much easier to assemble a tetrahedron than a cube. Therefore, it is better to start getting acquainted with such puzzles from him.
- Carefully consider all the faces of the pyramid and rotate its vertices so that they coincide with the color of the middle element.
- On one side, the average tetrahedraso that the three vertices with the triangles touching their sides are of the same color. To understand which side to start to add the pyramid, you should look at the top of the opposite face. The side of the final configuration of the pyramid will be the color that is not on it.
- Construct the base of the pyramid. To do this, you need to select the lower central triangle, which has the same color with the face being built. Then rotate the axis on which it is located, to the right. The horizontal row under the top of the pyramid is to the left. Return the working axis to its original position. The horizontal row should be turned to the right.
- To build the bottom row, you need to lookon the result. If the triangle of the desired color is on the face being built, then the three diagonal elements on the lower left vertex should be turned to the left. The horizontal row under the central peak is to the left. Repeat the first action in the opposite direction. If the desired color is not on the face being built, then the central part of the pyramid rotates counter-clockwise. The horizontal row under the central peak is to the right. And again the first action is repeated, only clockwise.
- Turn the vertex to the full assembly of the faces and turn the pyramid down.
In the same way, all other partiestetrahedron. This is the most simple and common scheme, how to assemble a triangular Rubik's cube. If, with the correct sequence of actions, the puzzle still remains unsolved, you need to check the pyramid design. Perhaps it was broken in production.
The second method is designed for high-speed assemblythe Meffert pyramid. Layered construction allows you to cope with the task in just 30 seconds. But the base is built in exactly the same way as in the first method. Then the process depends on the resulting configuration.
If the 2 rib elements are located in their positions in the deployed position, then:
- Turn the three diagonal elements on the lower right vertex down.
- Three diagonal elements on the lower left vertex - down.
- In the same sequence, take these actions in the opposite direction.
If 3 triangles at the top are not in their places, but when turning at 120 degrees become correct, violating the position of the vertex and the central element:
- When the right triangles are on the right side of the original, the three diagonal elements on the bottom right vertex have to be turned down.
- The horizontal row under the central peak is to the right.
- Repeat the first action in the opposite direction.
- The horizontal row under the central vertex is again turned to the right.
- Three diagonal elements on the lower right vertex - down.
- The horizontal row under the central peak is to the right.
- The three diagonal elements on the lower right vertex are up.
When the necessary elements are on the left side, the actions are similar, only they need to be done in the opposite direction.
How easy is it to collect a Rubik's cube 3x3? Schemes for children allow you to quickly get used to such an exciting process, but you still need to start training with the pyramid. Thanks to the design, it can be assembled in just 11 moves in all possible configurations. Therefore, the desired result can be achieved much faster, which will inspire the solution of more complex puzzles.