How to apply olive oil for hair (reviews)
Beauty secrets are passed on from generation to generation. Ancient Egyptian beauties used olive oil to give strength and incredible shine to hair. They were famous for their beautiful, long and thick curls. Therefore, olive oil really effectively helps transform the hair and gives them health.
Provencal Elixir of Beauty
Nowadays, naturalness and natural beauty are in fashion again. Women tend to use natural products to emphasize the beauty of their curls. Using products such as olive oil for hair (a review about this product delights), the fair sex get obvious and impressive results.
This product is attractive for its magical properties and availability. Store shelves abound in various varieties of Provencal elixir of beauty. More women are now advised to use olive oil for hair.Reviews from the photos left by beauties inspire to follow their example.
What is the secret of this unique natural product?
Olive trees grow on the mountainous slopes of the Mediterranean, incorporating the sun’s rays and the sea breeze. As a result, a unique composition is formed in the fruit, including vitamins, minerals and unsaturated fatty acids. All these components are balanced and promote mutual learning. That is why olive oil is called a unique natural product that can help with various diseases of internal organs. In addition, it is effectively applied externally to solve problems of the skin of the face and body, hair and nails. Traditional medicine stores a lot of recipes using olive oil, and beauties all over the world use this liquid gold to acquire eternal youth and beauty. Some of the compositions have a long history.Many women actively use olive oil for hair. Feedback on this method of application of a food product makes it possible to conclude that it is highly effective.
The composition of olive oil
As you know, the properties of any substance depend on its composition.To understand the secret of olive oil, you need to look inside this mysterious product.
Let's take a closer look at its composition. The following components can be found in olive oil:
- Polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acids, 6, 9. Only a small group of products can boast of these substances. Among them, the Arctic sea buckthorn, sea fatty fish, raspberries and a few others. These biologically active substances affect the human body simply in a magical way: they fight against harmful cholesterol, prevent aging, strengthen the heart and blood vessels, protect against heart attack and stroke. Omega-acids are given a second birth to our hair: the structure is restored from root to tip. As a result, the hair shines with health, elasticity and volume appear. That is why the mask of olive oil for hair reviews has the most impressive.
- Palmitic and palmitoleic acid restore the lipid balance in the hair.
- Stearic acid softens the hair, gives it elasticity and elasticity, restores barrier functions.
- Tocopherols and vitamin E have antioxidant properties.They are able to neutralize free radicals and prolong the youth of hair.
- Iron, which perfectly strengthens the hair follicle and prevents early gray hair from appearing.
- Phenols and their derivatives (polyphenols, phenolic acids) are excellent protectors of hair from the negative effects of aggressive environmental factors.
- Sterols and beta-systerol are able to remove harmful cholesterol from the body and enrich the structure of the locks.
- Carbohydrates are a valuable nutrient for hair growth.
- Squalifications, according to the latest research data from scientists, can prevent breast cancer. In addition, it protects the hair from aging.
- Alpha and beta chlorophyll will help restore hair and relieve scalp damage.
Such a rich composition makes olive oil a particularly valuable product in cosmetology, and many companies strive to include it among the ingredients of shampoos, masks, creams and other means.
The benefits of homemade cosmetics
In addition to buying ready-made cosmetic products, one should not forget about the wonderful recipes of traditional medicine, which have made women beautiful over the centuries.Such means have a number of advantages over an industrial tube bought in a store. The advantages are as follows:
- You always clearly represent the composition of their own cooking. In the store cream or mask there is a mass of components, the names and ciphers of which will not tell anything to a person without special education.
- You can control the freshness and quality of the products for the preparation of cosmetic composition.
- You can choose the ingredients that you especially like and are perfect for your skin type.
- The composition of the home remedies no aggressive preservatives, dyes, fragrances and other complex chemical components that can cause allergies. Therefore, homemade beauty recipes - a real salvation for people with sensitive skin.
There are lots of recipes for different hair masks based on olive oil. A classic application is the application of a heated product to the scalp and hair. Many beauties, applying olive oil to hair in this way, leave the review delighted. It should be noted that this food product is heated to a temperature close to 30 ° C before being applied to the hair. The product is rubbed regularly into the scalp and hair before washing.It is necessary to hold such a mask for 20 minutes and then rinse with shampoo. If you carefully perform this procedure, you can completely restore the structure of even deeply damaged hair.
For all women, regardless of the type of hair, it is recommended to apply olive oil for hair. The review of beautiful ladies about the effectiveness of this food for cosmetic purposes is impressive. Provencal oil is very effective even independently. But in combination with other natural components, its beneficial properties are multiplied.
Olive oil and lemon
A very popular remedy is olive oil and lemon. For hair (reviews give it confirm), this tool is one of the best. Our great-grandmothers also applied this compound to their braids, and they shone with health and beauty. The recipe of this mask is simple, as all ingenious. It is necessary to mix 3 tablespoons of warm olive oil and 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice, mix gently. This mixture should be applied to the roots and evenly distributed over the entire length of the hair. Then you need to wear a plastic cap and wait half an hour.After a set time, the mask is required to wash off with shampoo. Olive oil will give vitality to hair. Lemon containing fruit acids and vitamin C will nourish and enrich with luxurious shine.It is believed that Mediterranean beauties owe their luxurious curls to this particular mask, which contains lemon and olive oil. For hair (reviews from the photo clearly illustrate it) such a procedure will serve as a means of transformation. Many women, seeing such a result, rush to test the effectiveness of this tool on themselves.
Some beauties successfully use lemon and olive oil to lighten hair. Reviews of this procedure allow us to conclude that this is the safest way to give your hair a golden hue. Organic acids are able to gently illuminate the tone of the curls, and the unique natural active substances have a regenerating effect. Thus, lightening hair with olive oil does not harm, but on the contrary, it will be a real grooming procedure.
Olive oil, honey and egg
The magic composition has the following composition: lime honey, olive oil and egg.For hair (reviews of numerous women - confirmation of this), this mask will serve as a real elixir of beauty and youth.Judge for yourself: this mixture includes the most magical products. Olive oil is excellent moisturize and restore the structure of the hair. The egg contains valuable protein and lecithin, which will enrich, saturate with all necessary and significantly improve the condition of hair. As for honey, this is a real storehouse of macro-, microelements and biologically active substances. They are able to solve any problem and revive even the most damaged curls. That is why the mixture, which consists of egg, olive oil and honey (for hair), deserved feedback only the most positive.
In order to prepare this mask, you will need to take the following ingredients: fresh chicken egg, olive oil and liquid (preferably lime) honey in proportions of 1: 1: 3. This mixture should be carefully rubbed into the roots and applied over the entire length of the hair. Keep the mask for 30 minutes and then rinse thoroughly with shampoo. The result is not long in coming.
What hair is suitable for olive oil
Some people tend to think that olive oil is only suitable for dry hair type. This opinion is quite common, but it is erroneous.Apply olive oil can and should be with all existing types of hair. Its constituent substances can moisturize dry hair. At the same time, other components regulate the activity of the sebaceous glands of the head, eliminating excess fat.
Many women who successfully use olive oil for dry hair, reviews leave inspirational. The hair becomes soft and silky after two weeks of regular use. In addition, the roots are noticeably strengthened, and the phenomenon of hair loss is eliminated.
Masks from olive oil for dry hair
Here are some great masks for dry hair based on olive oil.
Mask of olive oil and beer can bring dim and tired hair back to life. The vitamins of group B contained in this mask and the active substances of olive oil will transform dry and brittle hair.Just a couple of weeks of regular use of such a mask will make the hair lively, fluffy and shiny. For the preparation of the magical composition will need a glass of beer and a quarter cup of olive oil. This mixture should be thoroughly mixed and applied to the hair.The tool must be kept from 30 minutes to an hour, then rinse thoroughly. This mask of olive oil for hair reviews deserves inspirational.
Another equally effective recipe for dry hair is a mask of olive oil, banana and kefir. For its preparation you will need one banana, which is necessary in a blender to grind to a state of mashed potatoes. Next, in the resulting mass, you need to add half a cup of kefir of normal fat content and 3 teaspoons of olive oil. The components must be thoroughly mixed together and applied to the hair for half an hour, then rinse thoroughly. The vitamin composition of banana and oil, as well as kefir proteins and amino acids will serve as an excellent regenerating cocktail for dry hair, and they will shine with health.
Diverse use of olive oil for hair
Many women face the problem of split ends. This phenomenon occurs due to dehydration and nutritional deficiencies. These reasons are fully able to eliminate olive oil. It perfectly nourishes and moisturizes the hair, and the problem of split ends is eliminated. Many women who used olive oil for their hair endsreviews leave in a positive way. They note the removal of the dissection problem and the overall improvement in the condition of the hair.
The most effective use of olive oil for hair at night. Reviews of this procedure allow us to conclude that it is suitable for deeply damaged and dehydrated hair. Prolonged exposure to biologically active substances in the composition of olive oil restores the damaged structure of the hair, there is an active and prolonged recharge and regeneration.
Olive oil has proven itself as an anti-dandruff remedy. It soothes and stabilizes the scalp, relieves itching and inflammation. A considerable number of women and men note that with the help of olive oil they managed to solve the problem of dandruff. The problem of oily scalp is also eliminated, and the hair stays fresh longer.
Olive oil for hair growth
Few know that it is possible to use olive oil for hair growth. Reviews of this method confirm its high efficiency. This is an old and original recipe for the mask, which includes olive oil and spirit tincture of red chilli peppers.You can buy it in finished form at the pharmacy, but it will not be too difficult to prepare it yourself. To do this, take one chili pepper, grind it and pour 100 ml of pure alcohol. This mixture should be infused for about a week in a dark place, after which it is ready for use. Alcohol setting of red pepper is mixed with a small amount of olive oil, applied to the hair and carefully rubbed into the roots. This tool surprisingly accelerates hair growth. The fact is that the active components of chili pepper intensify the blood circulation of the scalp. As a result, hair follicles get more oxygen and nutrients. If a person has a hair loss problem before using this product, then it is likely to be eliminated. The fat content of the head is normalized, hair growth accelerates, curls acquire vitality and vibrant shine.
How to choose the best olive oil
It is worth remembering that olive oil is worth buying only the best quality. Many face the difficulty of choosing the best product among the mass of goods displayed on the store shelf.However, there are a number of recommendations on the choice of this and high-quality olive oil. So, when choosing a treasured bottle with a wonderful natural elixir, remember the following:
- The best of the best is Extra Virgin olive oil. This concept implies the product of the first cold-pressed (at a temperature not higher than 27 degrees) exclusively on mechanical equipment. This is a top class product and the ultimate dream of all gourmets on the planet.
- The taste of good olive oil should be rich. It can be bitter, sour, sweet or salty. It is unacceptable that the taste is watery, rancid, metallic or acetic.
- The color of the product depends on the type of olive and spin method. It can be from golden to green.
- The level of acidity is a very important indicator of the quality of olive oil. It indicates the oleic acid content of the product. In unrefined oil brand "Extra Virgin" it should be no more than 1%. In varieties of lower quality acidity can reach 2% or more.
- When stored cold in high-quality olive oil, a white precipitate appears. This is stearin.When heated to room temperature, the precipitate dissolves and the oil becomes clear again.
Ideal for cosmetic purposes and for hair care is extra virgin olive oil. Such product contains the maximum quantity of useful substances. Experts recommend to pay attention to the olive oil "Virgin Extra". For hair (reviews of admiring beauties - that is a proof), the best means is simply not to be found. Thanks to gentle spinning, lack of refining and heat treatment, this delicious product retains all its unique properties. The use of extra virgin olive oil for hair care has shown the highest effectiveness.
Do not skimp and buy a product of lower quality. This is a false economy. By using extra virgin olive oil, you will truly enjoy the results. Very soon, the hair will thank you for your care and delight with its luxurious look.