How do I know how many bonuses?
Many cellular operators offer differentbonus programs, during which you can easily accumulate points, and then use them in order to exchange for free for minutes of conversation, sms, Internet traffic.
How do you know how many bonuses you have already accumulated? Depending on your mobile operator, you can specify the number of bonus points in different ways.
For example, your operator is MegaFon, then you can learn the bonuses as follows:
- dialing * 115 # and then calling
- by calling toll-free number 0510
- use the service guide service (command * 105 # and then call)
- or send an empty text message with the text "0" to the number 5010 (for free).
If your operator is MTS, then to clarify the status of your bonuses you can:
- dial the command * 111 * 455 * 0 #, and you will receive SMS with your points
- or send an SMS with the word Bonus to the toll-free number 4555
- also this information can be obtained in the "Personal Account" of MTS (including in applications of social networks)
- If you have activated the service within the "Bank" program on Tele2, then you can get to know your bonus balance by dialing * 116 * 9 * 0 #.