Homemade sweets: cooking recipe (photo). How to make homemade sweets?
Among all sweets a special place is occupied by candies. They love to feast on both children and adults. But the trouble is that confectionery manufacturers, trying to save money, add various artificial substitutes to candies. Of course, this is reflected in their taste and quality. But the most important thing is that there is nothing useful in them. However, you can make homemade chocolates, which in no way will be inferior to store counterparts, and in some ways even surpass them.
Assorted sweets are deservedly popular with customers. A variety of toppings are hidden under a thin layer of bitter or milk chocolate. It can be cream, souffle, praline, crushed nuts and dried fruits. It seems that it is simply impossible to repeat this in my kitchen. But this is as long as the recipe is unknown how to make homemade chocolates in chocolate glaze.
To make 20–30 sweets, you will need 100–150 grams of bitter or milk chocolate. You can make any stuffing to taste. The simplest consists of boiled condensed milk and any nuts. For the soufflé filling, you need to take an egg, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 20 grams of butter, 50 ml of milk and a teaspoon of gelatin. And the last filling is made from 3 Savoyardi cookies, 3 tablespoons of mascarpone and dried cherries.
How to cook candy "Assorted"?
- First of all, break the chocolate into pieces and melt it in a water bath. It is very important not to overheat it so that it does not curl. Therefore, you can not use a microwave or stove over an open fire.
- Prepare a silicone mold and pour a little chocolate into each cell (leave a small part for the bottoms). Rotating the mold, distribute the mass on the walls. Put in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make a filling for candy. And start better with soufflane. For her, soak the gelatin in 50 ml of water and leave until it swells.
- Grind the yolk with sugar, add milk and mix. The resulting mass put in a water bath and cook, stirring until it thickens. Put the soft butter and mix.
- Bring to a boil the gelatin on the fire (do not boil). Cool and add to the filling. Mix. Separately, beat the whites and add to the yolk mass. Stir once more.
- For the next filling break into pieces Savoyardi. It can be replaced by another shortbread or biscuit cookies. Add mascarpone cheese and mix.
- Next, to make homemade chocolates, you need to remove the silicone mold from the freezer and spread out the fillings.
- In the first - boiled condensed milk and nuts, in the second - souffle filling and in the third - mascarpone with cookies and dried cherries. And so in all molds.
- Pour the left chocolate on top and smooth it. Remove for 5-6 hours in the freezer. Carefully remove from the molds, and you can try homemade chocolates.
At home you can make sweets only from fruits and sugar. Such sweets can even be classified as useful. Among them, citrus slices look particularly attractive. Such homemade sweets can be offered even to children without fear for their health. True, to cook them, you have to work a little.
How to cook?
- Disassemble citrus fruit into slices and clean up the veins as much as possible.Oranges, tangerines, grapefruits and even lime will do. You can cook assorted fruits.
- You can boil 5 slices of tangerines, 2 oranges or 1 grapefruit at a time. Leave overnight to dry. To this amount, 250 grams of sugar and 150 ml of water are taken to prepare the syrup.
- Put sugar and water in a pan with a wide bottom, boil for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add dried slices so that they do not touch each other.
- Bring to a boil and boil on the slowest fire for 5 minutes. Leave in the syrup for a day.
- Do the same 4 more times, boiling the slices for 5 minutes. They are well fed with syrup and become soft and transparent. That is, they need to cook for 5 days.
- Put slices on parchment paper and leave for 6–8 hours to dry. You can also slightly dry in the oven with the door ajar at 100-110 degrees.
- Then roll them in sugar, and you can enjoy. At first glance it seems that this is a rather complicated recipe for homemade chocolates. However, the hardest thing in it is not to eat citrus slices ahead of time.
Very unusual candy can be made from chickpea puree.This boiled pea after boiling has a soft texture and nutty flavor. Thanks to these qualities, it can serve as an excellent basis for desserts. By adding orange zest and dried fruits to it, you can make delicious homemade candies, which will also be useful. Amazing isn't it?
To prepare 20–25 balls you will need:
- 200 grams of chickpea;
- 125 grams of figs;
- 75 grams of dried apricots;
- 1 tablespoon thick honey;
- tablespoon of orange juice;
- teaspoon orange peel.
For deboning candy, you can take cocoa powder, sesame seeds, coconut, ground nuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour the chickpeas in water and soak overnight. The next day, drain the water and boil until cooked on the stove, like regular peas. You can also use the slow cooker and cook the chickpeas in the "Quenching" mode. It will take 3 hours, but do not need to soak.
- Wash dried apricots and figs and skip with chickpeas through a meat grinder. You can also grind blender. Instead of these dried fruits, you can use raisins, dates and prunes. The taste, of course, will change, but not much.
- In the resulting mass add rind, fresh juice and honey.Mix well. The result should be a plastic mass. If it keeps its shape poorly, it can be removed for 30–40 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Prepare different sprinkles to taste. The more they are, the more interesting. Form balls the size of a walnut and roll home-made candies on all sides (photo above).
Of course, you can eat them right away. But they will be much tastier after they spend 6-8 hours in the refrigerator. After that, the taste and aroma of citrus and figs will prevail in them, and the chickpea will not be completely felt. Interestingly, this recipe for homemade sweets is suitable for fasting and vegetarians. It can also be recommended as a diet.