Giroskuter: reviews. Hoverboard Smart: Overview, Features and Features
The vehicle called a hoverboard or, as it is also called, a mini-sigway, is gaining popularity at a rapid pace. About this new now everyone knows. Positive and negative reviews girokuter daily receives in his address. After all, it can be used as an original and quite convenient transport, but for some people it seems that walking is much better than modern technology. Therefore, you should deal with its main advantages and disadvantages, as well as consider the leading models.
What is a hoverboard
In any case, the gyroscooter can have both positive and negative feedback, because everyone has their own opinion and can safely express it. But all the reviews about specific models and gyroscooters will generally be provided below, but for now it is necessary to more thoroughly understand what this vehicle is and what it is intended for.
As everyone knows, a new type of street transport is called a hoverboard. Externally, it is a small board on two wheels, which can be moved thanks to the built-in electric motors. Compared to the owners of bicycles or skateboards, the driver of a mini-segway absolutely does not need to have a well-developed vestibular apparatus, since special gyroscopic sensors are also built into this vehicle. They allow you to create a balance, so that a person balances effortlessly.
Of course, like any type of transport, mini-segway has its pros and cons. It is they who determine who is better suited such a transport, and whether it will receive a well-deserved popularity.
The main advantages of a hoverboard include:
- Compactness and ease. Mini-sigvey is a great replacement for a bicycle, as its dimensions are not too large, and the weight is no more than 10 kilograms. Thanks to this, it can be carried in the hands and even moved with it in public transport, where the hoverboard does not take up too much space.
- Wonderful speed.Such a vehicle can reach speeds of up to 15-17 kilometers per hour - this greatly exceeds the average speed of a pedestrian.
- Efficiency. The device does not need fuel, as it operates on rechargeable batteries.
- Versatility. Giroskuter maintains a weight of about 120 kilograms, so anyone can easily move on it, regardless of the build, weight and height.
- Availability. This type of transport is quite easy to manage, since to move in a particular direction you only need to lean in the right direction. You do not need to strain too much muscle, because it works only torso.
- Sufficient power reserve. The platform on two wheels can be applicable for a long time. As a rule, a hoverboard can operate for about 2.5 hours without recharging or at a distance of up to 17-19 kilometers.
In addition to the advantages, there are certain disadvantages, although not everyone is paying attention to them.
Among the shortcomings can be identified:
- Lack of load on the legs. For people who are actively involved in sports, this fact is not at all a disadvantage, since even without it they receive a sufficient load on all muscle groups.For those who lead a sedentary lifestyle, constant movement on the hover can entail adverse effects.
- Disadvantages in charging. Unfortunately, despite the popularity of giroskuterov, in any city there are still no special filling stations for them. Therefore, when the vehicle is completely discharged, it cannot be charged if there is no outlet nearby.
- The impossibility of driving on roads. On roads intended solely for motor vehicles, it is forbidden and dangerous for gyro scooters to move as the chance of getting into an accident or creating an emergency on their own is quite large.
- Limited space for movement. It is forbidden to move on a mini-segway on the roads, and off-road driving is not so easy, which is why there are often problems with choosing the right route.
To date, it is not so difficult to find good reviews about hoverboards, because this vehicle has already gained popularity not only in big cities, but also in the provinces. All this happened thanks to the technical specifications, which also need to pay special attention.The main ones are:
- Wheel diameter The speed depends on the diameter of the wheels, which varies from 3 to 20 inches.
- Speed. The highest speed of the hoverboard is 30 kilometers per hour, so it can be used even with active walks.
- Load. Different models of vehicles have their maximum permissible load, it varies from 60 to 120 kilograms.
Which manufacturer to choose
Now such vehicles are produced by many manufacturers, but among them it is difficult to find exactly the company that would make a truly worthy and perfectly suitable hoverboard. Owner reviews on the issue of the best manufacturer differ, as each person chooses a more suitable model for himself. But there are certain companies that have great popularity and respect for many people from different countries. Among them:
- Hoverbot One of the most popular brands of hoverboards, which produces models of different colors, differing in some characteristics.
- Novelty Electronics. The company supplies to the territory of Russia a variety of vehicles, including hygroscopes, as well as their improved models.
- Wmotion.This company is popular among young people, as it produces hiroscopes of medium and low price segments, which are accessible to everyone.
- Smart. The company produces cheap, but fairly high-quality models that allow you to pick up speed of up to 20 km / h and have interesting prints.
Recently, Smart has acquired considerable popularity. She really produces decent products and can be proud of it. It is also worth noting that competition to this firm is not yet able to make up any other manufacturer.
Buyers express their discontent and positive emotions from the purchased goods through their feedback. Giroskuter "Smart", fortunately, has more positive feedback, although there are also negative, but will be discussed below.
Gyroscooters from this manufacturer are used daily. They are equipped with a pair of powerful electric motors, allowing them to develop a considerable speed and overcome fairly long distances. The vehicle body is made exclusively from special plastic that can withstand heavy blows.
In general, reviews of smart gyroscooters are positive.All of the above factors contribute to this. And now it is necessary to consider the best models of this brand, which once again confirm that the production of "Smart" is leading today.
Features Smart Balance 10 Wheel SUV
The well-known and well-loved gyroscooter Smart Balance SUV, which reviews are provided below, is the most popular not only among young people, but also among the older generation.
This unit is equipped with 10-inch inflatable wheels, which makes it possible for him to overcome uneven roads without any problems. Giroskuter "Smart" has reviews from buyers from different countries, but they all boil down to the consensus that thanks to such wheels you can not worry about the choice of terrain. After all, models with non-inflatable wheels, as a rule, cope only with surfaces in rooms, and along the street they are not able to drive even 20 meters.
Bright design and durable material manufacturing will make catchy and noticeable not only not only the gyroscope itself, but also its owner, because with such a device you can really stand out from the crowd.
Giroskuter Smart Balance: reviews
The opinion of people about this device as a whole is good, since it is difficult to find flaws in it.Giroskuter (10 inch) reviews of a negative nature can only have about the fact that the charge is not enough to ride all day. Otherwise, this model is recognized as the best.
Giroskuter Smart Balance Wheel reviews collected for quite some time. During all this time, the following benefits have been noted by customers:
- the ability to move a considerable distance;
- fast charge;
- Beautiful design.
The fast mini-segway became famous due to the speed of movement of 20 km / h, which even the headwind does not interfere with. If the driver is well on his feet, then he is not afraid of any wind, but beginners will still need to adapt well to the new transport before going for a walk in windy weather.
This model also appears in several colors. In addition, each model is equipped with LED-lights, allowing you to move even at night, when the driver sees the road, and the surrounding - moving on them vehicle.
Giroskuter owner reviews have different. First of all, buyers note the minimum weight, which is only 10 kilograms. In addition, the gyroscooter received feedback on the distance,which he can overcome without recharging - up to 20 kilometers. For some, this figure is sufficient, but someone is not enough.
Also, not too happy while charging - it is a little over 3 hours. Too active people, this option is not suitable, since they are not accustomed to wait too long until the device can once again function in its usual mode.
Other manufacturers and models
In addition to the popular models of hoverboards, there are other options, which are also quite popular. Among them:
- Xiaomi Ninebot mini. The innovative model is able to overcome stony roads and withstand weight up to 120 kilograms. And the main advantage is the ability to remote control.
- Wmotion WM8. An excellent hoverboard withstanding a weight of up to 110 kilograms and a wheel diameter of 250 millimeters. It allows you to pick up speed of about 15 km / h. The charge lasts for about 25 kilometers with the backlight constantly on.
These models are also worthy of the attention of buyers, although so far they are not on sale in some cities.