Certificate of title to land: sample, photo. Duplicate land title certificate
Now we have to learn how to get and get a certificate of ownership of land. This question is of particular interest to those who want to buy land. Much depends on the situation. All features of obtaining such a certificate will be discussed below. The main thing - to know where and in what order to apply.
Where to go
Obtaining a certificate of title to land is a new procedure for many. Especially when it comes to the primary production of the document. Where can I go to get it?
Residents of the Russian Federation have the right to receive this paper in:
- Cadastral Registration Chamber.
- MFC (not in all regions).
The procedure is very simple - just contact one of the listed authorities with a certain set of documents. It will allow to establish ownership of the property. On the basis thereof, the original ownership paper is provided.
How can I get a certificate of ownership of land if the property was inherited? Such situations are quite common.
The order will be as follows:
- The heir appeals to the notary and writes an application for inheritance. Or refuses it. In this case, do not need to receive the specified certificate.
- Inheritance opens. A citizen submits a certain package of documents to the notary, after which the heir is issued a certificate of receipt of the property.
- With a new list of papers and a certificate from a notary, you can go to Rosreestr (or another body specified earlier) and submit a standard application for making changes in the cadastral passport, as well as for obtaining a certificate establishing ownership of a particular property.
Documents for heirs
And what kind of documents may be required if the citizen will deal with the inheritance?
To the notary must bring:
- cadastral passport of the site (optional);
- ID of the recipient;
- death test certificate of the testator;
- receipt of payment of state duty;
- documents indicating a relationship with a citizen.
The application of the established sample (consent to the entry into the inheritance) is written in place, in free form. What's next?
The second stage is an appeal to the Rosreestr or the registration chamber. The certificate of land ownership is issued there in the original or as a duplicate.
With a citizen brings:
- application for changes in the cadastral passport;
- cadastral passport of real estate;
- certificate from the notary, which says about the adoption of land inheritance.
That's all. After a few days (usually no more than 5 working days, excluding the day of submitting the application), you can take an identity card and apply to the Federal Registration Service for a certificate of ownership of the property.
At the time of buying
The next option is to purchase a land plot, that is, a purchase from a citizen, for example.In this case, a certificate of ownership of land (the photo of the document is presented in the article) is easier to obtain.
A citizen must adhere to the following order:
- Concluded a contract of sale. He is certified by a notary.
- The buyer transfers the money for the plot to the seller. That, in turn, draws up a receipt for the receipt of funds.
- The notary issues a certificate on the successful conclusion of the transaction, that is, he assures the agreement.
- With a certain list of documents, the new owner applies to the previously mentioned authorities and receives a corresponding certificate.
In fact, the process is not complicated. In any case, if we are not talking about the purchase of real estate from the state. About it a little later. So what papers are needed?
Documents for sale
A certificate of title to land (sample presented above) in the case of a property purchase requires citizens to have certain documents. Usually, all that is provided to the notary is given with additional papers to the Federal Registration Service or the registration chamber. Therefore, the list of all necessary can be called one.
Required documents include:
- identity cards of the parties (in Rosreestr - only the new owner);
- cadastral passport of real estate;
- no-debt statements;
- contract of sale;
- receipt of receipt of funds (the seller writes);
- certificate from the notary about the transfer of rights to the site to the buyer.
Of course, in addition, you need to write a statement of the established sample in order for the certificate of land ownership along with the new cadastral passport to be given to the buyer. Nothing more is needed. Much more serious is the option to buy real estate from the municipality or if the right to free privatization is used.
If you want to make the property in the municipal area, you have to worry in advance. How exactly? First, the rights to use the land should be secured. For example, enter into a social contract. Then an application for the purchase and privatization of real estate is written to the city administration. For this we need:
- cadastral passport of the site;
- documents on land surveying;
- results of geodetic works;
- the basis of use of the site;
- certificate of ownership of the property of the applicant;
- application form;
- personal income certificate (optional).
If there is, then:
- military ID;
- certificate of divorce / marriage;
- birth certificates of children.
After approval of the repurchase money is deposited, and the city administration issues a certificate of receipt of funds. It is useful.
Next come to the registration chamber:
- with identity card;
- cadastral passport to the land;
- receipt from the state;
- document that establishes the right to use real estate.
As in all previous cases, it is enough to write an application and receive a certificate at a specified time.
What to do if the certificate is lost or, for example, spoiled? Then you have to make a duplicate certificate of ownership of the land. It is issued, like the original paper, either in the MFC, or in the Rosreestr, or in the registration chamber.
With a citizen brings an identity card and a statement. It's enough.